Day 18 - Big Girl Pants

Today was our last  full day in Rotorua and New Zealand, so we decided to go large on our last adventure so 2 hours white water rafting was the order of the day.   Not going to lie after the safety briefing I was having second thoughts.  However we pulled our big girl pants on or wetsuits and set off in a raft down the rapids. 



There was lots of screaming in the raft as we went over the rapids the loudest coming from the one male paddler at one point, which made us laugh.   No time to take photos today so here's some from the Web site.   


Once I was in the swing of it I loved every minute and I never thought I would say that. 
We also got sent some photos from Hells gate yesterday so I had put them here. 

New Zealand has been so much fun doing things I would never have thought I would do so we are going to enjoy our last few hours in Rotorua.  Tomorrow morning we drive back to Aucklznd to board the plane to Sydney for the third and final country of our trip.  

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8 - walking towards the cloud.

Day 30/31- All good things come to an end

Day 17 - Been to Hell and back!!